Sunday, March 25, 2007

GONE WITH THE WIND

WELL,WELL,WELL
After a day of mourning and sadness finally I am in a position to write again,its now that its sinking into me that India is out of the world cup''INDIA IS OUT OF THE WORLD CUP''.Yup this is true and the sooner we accept it the better,because the chances of Bermuda defeating Bangladesh is like the sun rising from the west''so please do not get your hopes up or burn the mid night oil today,else ull again have to go though the motions of sadness ,defeat and anger.

Coming to match ,the Indians started off well,but kind of let go towards the end,allowing Sri Lanka to make 253.I ought not comment on the batting .India lost and that's it '' as simple as that'',there no turning back now.
They disappointed millions of fans and they have to be accountable to us.

I actually got a blue billion tattoo on my arm ''which I am not been able to rub off'',that's a big irony right !!! ''THANK GOD'', I didn't get my hair colored blue.

3 comments:

Amandeep Singh said...

Hey you gettin a new tatto then..Australia?;) lOl

Express said...

well..now dat India's out n i dont personally support the aussies...who cares whats gonna happen in the world cup..

I din expect these guys 2 bring da cup home..no..but atleast into the semi-finals?....but no..men-in-blue will put us down..

I sumhow believed dat they will win against sri-lanka...sumthing kept telling me dat they will win this 1 match..n how very wrong I was..

well...now dat world-cup is as gud as over gor indians...lets concentrate on other better things in life....

and can sum1 plz stop those advertizements that remind us of our glorious act???

ankurindia said...

a little disappointment ...we will win next world cup